Dentist for Chickens caring for emergencies
Emergency Dentist Newcastle
Dental emergencies can happen anytime and anywhere. In case of a dental emergency, it is very important to visit the dentist as soon as possible. Only the best dentists know how to handle a dental emergency like a PRO! Hence it is essential to have a trusted dental team on your side who’s ready to help immediately and can treat the sudden dental injury with efficiency.
Whenever you or your family is experiencing a dental emergency, Dentist for Chickens is a safe and trusted place to cater to emergency dental treatment in Newcastle. Reach out to us right away and we can schedule an emergency appointment for you.
Dental emergencies may occur due to unavoidable circumstances. Our team of highly qualified emergency dentists in Newcastle is experienced in dealing with various kinds of dental emergencies. In case of extremely dire situations, our facilities boast of an emergency room as well. By helping lessen the pain and save a tooth that might otherwise be lost, we handle each dental emergency with a gentle and caring approach. You and your loved ones will be at great ease at our dental clinic while we treat your dental emergency.
Time is of great importance in dental emergency situations. Below is a list of some of the dental emergencies that need immediate treatment. We cater proudly cater to all of these and more at Dentist for Chickens -
- Broken Dentures
- Broken Tooth
- Inflammation around wisdom teeth
- Children’s Dental Emergencies
- Heavy oral bleeding from accident
- Dental and Gum Abscess
- Knocked-Out Teeth
- Lost Dental Crown or Inlays / Onlays
- Pain on biting due to dental infection or cracked tooth
- Lost Tooth Fillings
- Soft Tissue Injuries in the Mouth
- Toothache and swelling
Why Dentist for Chickens is the best emergency dentist Newcastle?
At Dentist for Chickens, we never take your teeth granted. Patients who are in a dental emergency are our top priority and do not have to wait for a scheduled appointment. We always spare some time and space from our appointment schedule for patients requiring emergency dentistry.
Call us right away and we will offer you or your loved ones quick, professional diagnosis and treatment. Based upon your dental emergency, we will make the arrangements for you before you arrive.
First Aid Steps in a dental emergency
It’s very important to act fast and quickly in a dental emergency to avoid any serious damage to your oral health. Knowledge of the right first aid steps and responding rapidly can save the teeth. Below are a few common dental emergencies and how to deal with them as suggested by best emergency dentist Newcastle.
Knocked out tooth
- Whenever you experience a knocked-out tooth, locate the tooth and try to reinsert it immediately (especially if it's permanent tooth). Remember not to scrub, rub or brush their teeth or use any antiseptic on your teeth on your own. If possible, wear medical gloves to reinsert the tooth. Visit your dentist within 30 minutes of the emergency.
If you are having a toothache, you need to see an emergency dentist asap.In the meantime, you can follow below proven remedies to get short term relief from toothache.
- One of the best things you can do to get relief from toothache is to rinse your mouth using warm, salty water. You can also gently floss around the sore tooth to make sure that there is no food debris left.
- Dentists suggest it is completely fine to take over-the-counter pain relievers if experiencing from unbearable tooth pain but be mindful of the restrictions.
- If your face is swollen, apply a cold compress on your cheeks to reduce swelling.
- Schedule an appointment with your dentist immediately.
The brackets and wires used in braces are quite fragile and can break easily. Broken braces can be very inconvenient to patients and require immediate medical care. If you discover broken braces at any time, gently press back the offending wire in place using a cotton swab. Let the edges remain covered with cotton till you reach the dentist.
What should I do in the event of a dental emergency?
Please call the practice immediately so that we can arrange an emergency appointment as quickly and conveniently as possible.
If you are a new patient requesting an appointment, you will need to complete a medical history questionnaire providing us with information that will help us to treat your individual needs.
Open the form and fill in the required fields then click SAVE. Once the file has been saved on your computer you can then open your e-mail and upload the form as an attachment.